Check us out for more Authentic finds!

Monday, July 7, 2014

An MK experience

Michael Kors or MK has known to be a world class brand all over the world and also one of the most counterfeited brand. I just saw this post on Facebook about she was scammed so I take a look at it. Please see photo below what I have found.

Since I am an online seller and I am selling authentic bags also, it caught my eyes and started a chat with her. I also used to bring my items to MK Rockwell to let them check that my MK bags are 100% legit so that my clients would be at ease when purchasing from me. I am really sad that more people are getting scammed and the seller will not be held liable. That's why I created this blog for you guys to have just a small knowledge on spotting the knock offs. Ms. Kai Sy allowed me to grab her pics and post it here. (below are the pics that the MK bag she bought)

MK have a smooth and fine stitching not crooked like this one. So this is FAKE.

There is no button like that as seen on the picture in every MK bags that you will purchase. SO this is FAKE.

MK buckle should have insignia's its written in bold MICHAEL KORS. So this is FAKE.











To sum it all it is really so frustrating that many people are still saying that they sell legit stuff but their not and many people who trust them get burned. So I'm still asking the seller to let me know her side of story so that this issue will be fix. As we say it in Tagalog "Kawawa naman ang taong nag labas ng pera". Please make time to read my post about How to spot the not: Michael Kors
www.howtospottheknot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment