Check us out for more Authentic finds!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

How to Spot: Lacoste L.12.12

I received a message from someone (I prefer not to post her name) asking me to check her Lacoste L.12.12 . She gave me pictures of the bag that she has so I started looking at it, Since I don't sell Lacoste items I read the articles on the internet and ask some of my friends about the bag. So here are some of my observations and researches that I found. I will post first the pictures that I have seen on Lacoste website will post soon the pics from the reseller.

Here the things that we should know about AUTHENTIC Lacoste L.12.12 tote bag:

Tag 
  • The back of the tag should have a listing of details about the bag (e.g. PVC, cow hide      trimmings, Size: Large shopping bag)
  • The front of the tag which has the Lacoste letters should be bigger and slim.
 Straps
  • The straps are made with garter that is why authentic Lacoste L.12.12 is so soft and flexible and the stitching is fine no crooked lines.
Zipper Reach (up to where your zipper can reach)
  • The zipper should almost be at the edge of the bags please see pictures attach for comparison.
Zipper Brand
  • Older versions of Lacoste L.12.12 used YKK as their zipper but most of the zipper used today has a capital M engraved. The letter M should not be crooked and wide.
Zipper Handle
  • The letters engraved at the handle should be light and shallow.
Ribbon Binder (the white cloth that you see with the Lacoste letters)
  • It should be slim not thick, clean and seamless.

xoxo,
All that are written here is base on my readings and researches. I am not an authorized authenticator of any brand but since BAG is my passion I am really keen on details specially spotting the not.

5 comments:

  1. I believe you got it all here
    http://www.dianewantstowrite.com/2013/11/lacoste-concept-tote-review-attempt-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just want to ask kasi someone gave me a lacoste tote. Lahat ng sinabi mo tama. But mine has no logo sa inside pocket. I want to knw if its fake. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi goodam! What if yung sa zipper nya is walang YKK then even dun s M .. i checked all rhe features of my bag un lang yung as in hnde tumugma para masabing authentic sya.pls reply thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete